Friday, September 4, 2009

Cheers to a Fabulous Weekend Everyone!

Cheers to you! Just got home from work and ready for a little R&R. Considering the fact that I sign each posting with a "Cheers," you would think I would have more of these up. That being said, I finally decided to start it tonight, and what is the only alcohol in the house- Sierra Nevada? ..... Probably will never see me with this beer again. Be different if it was a Hoegaarden, Grolsch, or Stella. But as you all know, a glass of champagne or ice cold Kettle One martini dry strait up with one olive is my drink of choice!
I have a lot of fun posts planned for next week.
  • Trip to Priceton, NJ
  • Flower arangements
  • Chair Design
  • Garden design- My mother's fabulous garden! She has a green thumb I in no way inherited
  • Event planning
  • My own Mosaic art
  • The Designista is finally going to join the FACEBOOK and TWITTER nation!!!!

.....and Much More!

Love you guys and hope you have a fabulous long Labor Day weekend that, for us New Yorkers, marks the end of our summer. But from what everyone tells me, the fall is absolutely gorgeous..... Excited to experience my first real season!

Cheers!

The Designista

No comments: