2. What color are my eyes? Blue/ Green
5. What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy? Black or RedApparently I love Gweneth Paltrow's Style...
I have many pics of her through the years.
My red patent leather shoes.
6. What color gets you the most compliments? Teal
I am wearing teal though!
8. What color was your living room growing up? Dusty Blue, Ivory, and Peach
9. What color was your bedroom growing up? White and Blue and Pink flowers- you know the matching sheets, matching wall paper, matching border, matching valance....
10. What color are my sheets? White, but only because I wasn't in the mood to commit to a color yet, as I hadn't chosen my bedding yet!
11. What color was my favorite crayon growing up? Magenta
vintage finds and my pink beach cruiser!
13. What color was your prom dress? Red
14. What's my favorite gemstone? Fancy Pink and Yellow diamonds
17. What color depresses me? Beige/ Taupe
Aerin Lauder's Manhattan Apartment Dressing/ Sitting Room- Elle Decor
I aspire to have a sitting room like this one day... divine
Windsor Smith's Garden Room in her Los Angeles home- House Beautiful
Now see where you where your Color Personality falls!
1. Red: The most dominant personality. A visionary and risk-taker: energetic, passionate, tenacious, flamboyant, and courageous.
2. Orange: Balanced both mentally and physically. Happy, loyal, takes each day as it comes.
3. Yellow: Cheerful, charming, magnetic, intelligent, confident, and creative. Somewhat psychic, and enigmatic. A good leader and negotiator.
4. Green: The perfect balance between the physical and mental. Grounded, logical, not easily influenced, rarely judgmental. An intensely loyal friend — and has lots of them.
5. Blue: Optimistic, empathetic, flexible, idealistic, tranquil, patient, devoted. A natural mother.
6. Indigo: A brilliant old soul who is intuitive, sensitive, impulsive, curious, and ambitious, with a great lust for life.
7. Violet: Also an old soul. Intense, cerebral, wise, loving, generous, sentimental, and artistic.
8. Rose: Main qualities are strength, love, and leadership. Turns visions into realities.
9. Gold: Radiates love, joy, compassion, and understanding.
Enjoy your weekend everyone! Live big in color!