- More postings - Not all long - essays as my sister calls them :)
- Do-it-yourself ideas- Focused mostly on DIY projects I do
- Shop Stops (visiting more stores)
- Ask The Designista- Quick Fix answers to reader's design related questions
- Inspirations Everywhere- (taking more pics of things I see on the street and around NYC)
- Ettiquette and Entertaining
- Wish List- One item I absolutely love
- A little more of, as my friend put it, "New-Girl-makin-it-in-the-Big-City," type of if posts. I really enjoy writing those.
- Revamped Design (actually, more like- I need to bring a design to The Designista)
- Twitter- Something every blogger does, and think sounds fun. I mean, the other day I literally ran into Drew Barrymore on the street, that could be an interesting little twitter update, not to mention all the countless design ideas I see throughout the day
- Facebook Page- Also, essential to the online world.
I would really like suggestions from all of you telling me what you would like to see on THE DESIGNISTA. What makes you keep coming back? What do you want to see less of?
Thanks for being loyal and supportive, and so look forward to building this blog to something really special.