Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Very Special NY Reunion- Thank You Facebook!

Amy & Olga- Like a day never passed
*Friends since 1994*

Olga came to my high school for one year in 1994 from Colombia (the country- everyone keeps asking me if I mean the university!) We became great friends. However, in the era of"no email" I lost contact with her. Thankfully, a few months ago, she found me on Facebook. This last week, she stopped into NY to meet her boyfriend from Germany. They, too, had started a relationship via email on Facebook (though they had met a few times before.) It was wonderful getting to see her again, like a day had never passed. That's when you know you are truly friends. Thank you Facebook for bringing us back together and bringing Stephan and Olga together! Hooray for email and social networking sites !!! :)

Cheers!

The Designista

No comments: